Senior Scrum Master
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Scrum Master.
In order to better serve our customers, we are looking for a senior scrum Master. You’ll be a scrum master for different customers, bringing a delivery mindset to the scrum master role, supported by our Delivris experts and bringing expertise into our company
What you like to do…
- Working together with the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Strengthen and coach the Product Owner in the execution of his role
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. You should personify Scrum and Agile.
- You love to Guide and Coach the Scrum Team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Support the team in growth and strive towards team self-organization
- You can assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and define an action plan to grow, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- You get energy out of removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- You are able to build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating come naturally to you, getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Transparency is important for you, both internal as wel as external communication support this
What will make you successful…
- You have at least second level Scrum Master certification (PSM II, PSM III, CSP, CTC) and some other Agile related certifications
- You are experienced playing the Scrum Master role for at least five years for a Scrum Team
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc) You have a track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study, etc.
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, Nexus, LeSS, SAFe, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Previous experience as a collaborative leader
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- At Deliviris we focus on people. We want to make sure we are building a story together. We believe that motivated people are our key to success.
- A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits (car, pension plan, meal vouchers...)