To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Agile Coach.
You will educate employees at all levels, including senior management, on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work. You provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
You are responsible for designing a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement.
What you like to do…
- You coach and mentor teams in all aspects of self-organisation, team accountability and agile mindset
- You implement Agile processes, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization
- You use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation
- You embody the Agile principles and lead by example
What will make you successful…
- You have at least 2 year work experience in agile coaching or 3 years working in a scrum team
- You have experience working with team members at various levels, including management and non-technical stakeholders
- You worked within diverse teams and company contexts
- You are an excellent communicator with coaching and educational skills
- You have excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- At Deliviris we focus on people. We want to make sure we are building a story together. We believe that motivated people are our key to success.
- A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits (car, pension plan, meal vouchers...)